JSter #212: Libraries and more
- edmundhung/conform: A type-safe form validation library utilizing web fundamentals to progressively enhance HTML Forms with full support for server frameworks like Remix and Next.js.
- tinypool - A minimal and tiny Node.js Worker Thread Pool implementation (38KB)
- WebReflection/loop-once: A safer loop for sync or async unique use cases.
- Faire/mjml-react: React component library to generate the HTML emails on the fly
- isographlabs/isograph: Build React apps powered by GraphQL data
- Next.js App Router migration: the good, bad, and ugly
- TypeScript Might Not Be Your God: Case Study of Migration from TS to JSDoc
- Passle overengineered his blog
- Advancing Interaction to Next Paint
- Ladle - Storybook-like tool for Vite
- SukkaW/nolyfill: Speed up your package installation process, reduce your disk usage, and extend the lifespan of your precious SSD.
- Counterscale: Web Analytics you can host yourself
- gql.tada teaches TypeScript to GraphQL
- TypeSchema - Universal adapter for TypeScript schema validation
- Codemod Studio
- Fix Next.js routing to have full type-safety
- Going Build-less With Import Maps
- The future of React.use and React.useMemo - a powerful alternative to context selectors
- useMemo overdose
- Shadow Themes with Web Components
- Sidenotes In Web Design
- MonoLisa - You can get additional 15% off from this font for coders by applying the coupon
AFFILIATED15during the checkout.