JSter #201: Libraries and more
Not much to say this time. I have the dates for the next Future Frontend, though. It will take place 13-14.6.2024 at Helsinki, Finland.
- WebReflection/nonchalance: The easiest way to augment DOM builtin elements.
- ts-rest - Incrementally adoptable type-safety for your new and existing APIs
- macaron — CSS-in-JS with zero-runtime
- fgnass/type-assurance - Lightweight type guards and assertions
- dai-shi/wakuwork - Minimalistic React framework
- emilwidlund/nodl: A framework for computational node graphs.
- Ryan Dahl, Node.js Creator, Wants to Rebuild How We Experience the Web