JSter #200: Libraries and more
It’s the 200th issue of JSter. That’s a lot of links.
- hwchase17/langchainjs - Building applications with LLMs through composability
- Introducing Valibot, a < 1kb Zod Alternative
- natemoo-re/clack: Effortlessly build beautiful command-line apps
- Code Hike - Not just a syntax highlighter
- Routing on the web is complicated - our routers should be simple
- On building the enterprise-grade Node.js applications
- JS Class fields potentially harmful
- The Market for Lemons
- ossjs/release: Minimalistic, opinionated, and predictable release automation tool.
- fabiospampinato/banal: On-demand bundle analyzer, powered by esbuild.
- WebContainers - Dev environments. In your web app
- Rendering strategies: CSR, SSR, SSG, ISR
- Visual design rules you can safely follow every time