JSter #190: Libraries and more
It’s only three months until Future Frontend conference (6-9.6) in Finland. Exciting times.
- ungap/esx - A template literal based ESX proposal
- a11y-dialog - a lightweight yet flexible script to create accessible dialog windows.
- tjkandala/baahu - State machine-based UI framework
- Civet - CoffeeScript for TypeScript
- total-typescript/ts-reset - Resets (filter etc.) for TypeScript
- Svelte vs React: Which framework to learn in 2023?
- Module Extraction: The Silent Web Revolution
- Why useEffect May Not Be the Best Abstraction
- Streaming, snapshots, and other new features since SvelteKit 1.0
- An Introduction to RedwoodJS
- A Historical Reference of React Criticism
- Is React going anywhere?
- Payload CMS
- Eleventy v2.0.0 - the major static site generator has reached an important milestone
- Lightning CSS - An extremely fast CSS parser, transformer, bundler, and minifier
- Super Charging Fine-Grained Reactive Performance
- Who’s your BFF? Rough notes on the popular BFF architecture pattern