JSter #185: Libraries and more
React Finland 2022 is over and it went smoothly. We’re currently in post-production phase but you can find uncut content online already.
- Cmdk - Fast, composable, unstyled command menu for React
- Plaiceholder - Beautiful image placeholders, without the hassle
- unocss - The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine
- Tamagui - Universal UI for React Native
- fast-fuzzy - Fast fuzzy search utility
- WiseLibs/better-sqlite3 - The fastest and simplest library for SQLite3 in Node.js
- bebraw/dragjs - Simple utility to make it easier to implement drag based things (ie. sliders and such)
- bokuweb/react-rnd - A resizable and draggable component for React
- fjmhzyh/Dragjs - A light js library that makes your element draggable
- flimsy - A single-file <1kb min+gzip simplified implementation of the reactive core of Solid, optimized for clean code
- t3-oss/create-t3-app - Quickest way to start a new web app with full stack typesafety
- The npm faker package and the unexpected demise of open source libraries
- Why Qwik Is Potentially the Future Of JS Frameworks?
- Most Popular React Tech Stack in 2022 (Based on Data)
- Introducing Ezno - New compiler for the web
- Resumability, WTF?
- Getting Started with (and Surviving) Node.js
- Avoiding useEffect with callback refs
- tRPC - Move Fast and Break Nothing. End-to-end typesafe APIs made easy.
- sachinraja/trpc-pokemon - public tRPC Pokemon API
- JMESPath - JMESPath is a query language for JSON
- CodeIntelligenceTesting/jazzer.js - Coverage-guided, in-process fuzzing for the Node.js
- Component Party - Comparison of components