JSter #176: Libraries, articles, and tools
2022 - Only twos and zeros
Welcome to 2022. Let’s hope it’s better than 2021.
- mnater/Hyphenopoly - Hyphenation for node and Polyfill for client-side hyphenation
- Malina.js - Performant Svelte-style evaluator
- Svelte Intl Precompile - The i18n library for Svelte that analyzes and compiles your translations at build time
- devongovett/tree-sitter-highlight - A syntax highlighter for Node powered by Tree Sitter. Written in Rust.
- Matsuuu/vanilla-rough-notation - A Vanilla JS Web Component implementation of the Rough Notation library
- Rough.js - Create graphics with a hand-drawn, sketchy, appearance
- Open UI - The missing industry standard definition of UI
- anttiviljami/human-filetypes - Human-friendly categorisation of file types based on extension or MIME type
- exhibitionist-digital/ultra - Deno + React: No build, no bundle, all streaming
- MapLibre - Open-source mapping libraries for developers of web and mobile applications.
- Introducing Sandpack - The core of CodeSandbox is open source now
- Floating UI - Powerful positioning primitives
- Open Props: sub-atomic styles - Supercharged CSS variables
- How Valtio Proxy State Works (React Part)
- Performant A/B Testing with Cloudflare Workers
- Highlights of the Web Almanac 2021
- The 2021 Web Almanac