JSter #173: Libraries, and more
We’ve completed this year’s React Finland and the content is available online. Hopefully we can run a live event next year!
- BuilderIO/partytown - Relocate resource intensive third-party scripts off of the main thread and into a web worker.
- Motion One: The Web Animations API for everyone
- simdjson/simdjson/releases/tag/v1.0.0 - Parsing gigabytes of JSON per second
- shiki - A beautiful Syntax Highlighter
- plausible/analytics - Simple, open-source, lightweight (< 1 KB) and privacy-friendly web analytics alternative to Google Analytics.
- Stitches v1.0 - Style your components with confidence
- Grainy Gradients
- Houdini.how - How to implement features with Houdini
- Deep dive CSS: font metrics, line-height and vertical-align
- bundle - A quick npm package size checker
- Deno Visualizer
- Welcome to the W3C design system
- UI Guideline - The definitive guide to standardize the design/code of the UI Components based on the 39 most popular Reference Systems.
- phoboslab/q1k3 - A tiny FPS for js13k
- How Svelte scopes component styles
- Symbols explained
- Dissecting Deno
- Twitter’s div Soup and Uglyfied CSS, Explained
- NPM package with 3 million weekly downloads had a severe vulnerability
- Why Developers Never Use State Machines
- I’ve used the pipe() function 2,560 times and I can tell you it’s good!
- React 18: Things You Need To Know About React JS Latest Version
- Epiczzor/r3f-template - A starter project for react-three-fiber and some more useful packages
- Elliotclyde/esbuild-react-starter - A super simple starter pack for esbuild and react
- Accessibility Insights
- leanup - Generic CLI to develop, test and build a SPA/PWA (framework independently)
- Responsive viewer for Chrome