JSter #170: Libraries, and more
React Finland 2021 will take place online 30.08-03.09 and we’ll do live satellite events where possible. The main content will be freely available and we have a variety of workshops (most commercial) to choose from.
- GraphQL Modules - Tooling for GraphQL servers
- micromark - The smallest commonmark compliant markdown parser that exists; new basis for @unifiedjs (hundreds of projects w/ billions of downloads for dealing w/ content)
- Packup - Packup is web application bundler for Deno, inspired by parcel
- Nextra - Nextra is a Next.js based static site generator. 0 lines of code needed.
- ToolJet - An open-source no-code platform for building and deploying internal tools.
- Modern Web - Guides, tools and libraries for modern web development.
- flopflip - Flip or flop features in your React application in real-time backed by flag provider of your choice
- fwouts/react-screenshot-test - A dead simple library to screenshot test React components
- kevglass/gute - Gute is a simple web games library
- enquirer - Stylish, intuitive and user-friendly prompts, for Node.js. Used by eslint, webpack, Generate, lint-staged, pm2, gluegun, hygen, GitHub Actions Toolkit, @airbnb/nimbus, and many others!
- Konva - HTML5 2d canvas js library for desktop and mobile applications
- TuSimple/naive-ui - A Vue 3 Component Library. Fairly Complete. Customizable Themes. Uses TypeScript. Not too Slow.
- sindresorhus/ow - Function argument validation for humans
- Swiper - The Most Modern Mobile Touch Slider
- tajo/react-range - Range input with a slider. Accessible. Bring your own styles and markup.
- country-code-emoji - Convert country codes to corresponding emojis
- open-draft/until - Better async/await
- Announcing TypeScript 4.3
- 3 Design Patterns in TypeScript for Frontend Developers
- Bundling TypeScript with Esbuild for NPM
- Introducing the Memory Inspector
- How to Delegate your React Dialogs
- Testing Next.js with Playwright. My favourite new testing setup
- Half the size of images by optimising for high density displays
- The Plan for React 18
- Maybe you don’t need Rust and WASM to speed up your JS
- Pipeable APIs