JSter #162: Libraries, and more
We also published a new version of MonoLisa, a popular font for coders. At the same time, we made the basic version a bit more affordable while offering more options.
- pioardi/poolifier - Fast and small Node.js thread pools implemented
- DataTables - Add advanced interaction controls to your HTML tables the free & easy way
- vedantroy/typecheck.macro - A easy (and fast) TypeScript validation library/macro. Automatically generate validation functions for TypeScript types.
- getify/monio - Async-capable IO Monad for JS, with several companion monads thrown in
- pmndrs/zustand - Bear necessities for state management in React
- 👷♀ Compiled - The CSS in JS authoring experience we love without the runtime cost
- Rest Hooks - Delightful data fetching
- saarw/flushout - Flushout is a distributed data model based on event sourcing written in TypeScript.
- josdejong/workerpool - Offload tasks to a pool of workers on node.js and in the browser
- Shipping Progressive Web Apps everywhere
- 10 ways to deploy a React app for free
- Better Error Handling In NodeJS With Error Classes
- Model-Based Testing in React with State Machines
- Is serverless cheaper for your use case? Find out with this calculator.
- AOS - Animate On Scroll Library
- janpaepke/ScrollMagic - A library for magical scroll interactions
- Rich-Harris/ramjet - Morph DOM elements from one state to another with smooth animations and transitions
- Frontity - The React framework for WordPress
- UmiJS - Extensible enterprise-level front-end application framework
- Arwes - Futuristic Sci-Fi and Cyberpunk Graphical User Interface Framework for Web Apps
- blitz - The Fullstack React Framework — built on Next.js
- kenoxa/beamwind - A collection of packages to compile Tailwind CSS like shorthand syntax into CSS at runtime
- schrodinger/fixed-data-table-2 - React table component designed to allow presenting millions of rows of data
- React Datasheet Component - Simple and highly customizable excel-like spreadsheet
- naisutech/react-tree - Hierarchical object tree component for React
- React CustomScroll - A tiny React component for scroll bar customization, without dependencies but with a lot of features
- CV Compiler - The Fastest Way to Improve Your CV - Interview with Andrew Stetsenko
- Plasmic - The fast and fun visual builder for React - Interview with Yang Zhang
- Enroute - Envoy Route Controller - Interview with Chintan Thakker
- lastmjs/zwitterion - A web dev server that lets you import anything*