JSter #157: Libraries, and more
undefined is not a function
Thanks to Google sponsorship, I was able to complete a new major version of webpack-merge, the popular tool for merging webpack configurations. It’s written in TypeScript and while I dropped smart merging from it, other fixes and tweaks should make up for the omission.
- aribouius/jsonapi-react - A minimal JSON:API client and React hooks for fetching, updating, and caching remote data.
- Hooked on Redux - Redux on hooks
- MediumEditor - The dead simple inline editor toolbar.
- Photon - A WebAssembly Image Processing Library
- Local-first database: gun.js
- leeoniya/uPlot - A small (< 25 KB min), fast chart for time series, lines, areas, ohlc & bars
- AudioMass - A free, open source, web-based Audio and Waveform Editor
- Introducing Snowpack 2.0 - A build system for the modern web
- lud2k/ts-react-display-name - Typescript transformer that adds displayName to React components.
- ericclemmons/amplify-flow - Native app for GitHub issue management for Amplify JS
- typescript-eslint/typescript-eslint/releases/tag/v3.0.0 - A new major release
- LaTeX.css - Make your site look like a LaTeX document
- vriad/zod - A TypeScript driven validation library
- Typing the Technical Interview in TypeScript
- nicojs/typed-html - TypeScript and JSX driven HTML templates
- Contemporary Front-end Architectures
- Designing the perfect Typescript schema validation library
- A Critique of React Hooks
- mfrachet/cypress-audit - Integration of Cypress with other test tooling
- Optimize Cumulative Layout Shift
- Measuring the Real-world Performance Impact of Service Workers
- Precaching in Create React App with Workbox
- WebLiero - Finnish classic on the web