JSter #156: Libraries, and more
The first React Finland mini-conference took place 28th of May. I’ve included the videos from the session in the link and it also includes the QAs and the end panel.
The next mini-conf is going to be about state management and it’s going to happen 27th of August.
- dfahlander/Dexie.js - A Minimalistic Wrapper for IndexedDB
- jncraton/box-line-text - Simple virtual whiteboarding
- imazen/imageflow - High-performance image manipulation for web servers. Includes imageflow_server, imageflow_tool, and libimageflow
- Recoil - A state management library for React
- manassarpatwar/Self-driving-AI - Self driving cars using NEAT
- Blitz.js - Rails-like framework for monolithic, full-stack React apps — built on Next.js
- Lerna Update Wizard - Command line interface for simplifying the process of bulk updating dependencies across multiple Lerna or Yarn Workspace packages.
- Preconstruct - Dev and build your code painlessly in monorepos
- Excalidraw - Simple collaborative drawing on the web
- @yarnpkg/plugin-typescript - This plugin automatically adds @types/ packages into your dependencies when you add a package that doesn’t include its own types.
- atlassian/changesets - Changesets automate changelog generation
- @manypkg/get-packages - A simple utility to get the packages from a monorepo, whether they’re using Yarn, Bolt or pnpm
- ESLint v7.0.0 released
- stefanjudis/netlify-menubar - Netlify menubar app to receive build information or trigger new builds
- Animate.css - Just-add-water CSS animations
- 98.css - CSS like it’s 1998
- @stitches/css - Atomic css-in-js
- Weekly News for Busy Web Devs - Programming Digest is a weekly curated newsletter with the five most interesting stories in programming 👩💻, data 💾, and tech 📱️.
- How to Use Workbox With Next.js
- Loading web pages fast on a $20 feature phone
- AMP + Web Vitals – a better web, together
- Good, Fast, Cheap – pick any two.
- Hegel - An advanced static type checker
- Node.js version 14 is available now
- Deno, a Node.js alternative, has reached 1.0
- testonjs/teston - Test runner similar to tape, but with ES6 module support, simpler subtest syntax and nice indentation
- Relay: the GraphQL client that wants to do the dirty work for you