JSter #155: Libraries, and more
The online edition of React Finland is getting closer. There will be a group of workshops at the end of the month. In addition, we’ll begin a series of online mini-conferences with three speakers each including QAs and panels. The theme of the first one will be documentation.
- garmeeh/next-seo - Next SEO is a plug in that makes managing your SEO easier in Next.js projects
- React Icons - Popular icons for React projects
- lukeed/uid - A tiny (134B) and fast utility to generate random IDs of fixed length
- ts-polyfill - Runtime polyfills for TypeScript libs, powered by core-js!
- iwanthue - Colors for data scientists
- open-draft/until - Gracefully handle Promises using async/await
- dna.js ~~ An uncomplicated user interface library for building data-driven semantic templates
- RedwoodJS - Bringing full-stack to the Jamstack
- Crank.js - A Reactish UI framework with generators
- Announcing Vendure v0.10.0 - A framework for developing e-commerce
- Snowpack - The fast, bundle-free build tool for modern web apps.
- Jest 26: Tick Tock - A new release of the major testing tool has arrived
- ai/size-limit - Calculate the real cost to run your JS app or lib to keep good performance. Show error in pull request if the cost exceeds the limit
- servor - A dependency free dev server for modern web application development
- Babel 7.9.0 Released: Smaller preset-env output, Typescript 3.8 support and a new JSX transform
- What’s coming in ESLint v7.0.0
- GitSpo - Analytics and Alerts for Open-Source
- ganeshcse2991/validate-graphql - A simple and elegant module that provides you an easy way to validate your GraphQL queries and mutation with your own logic and YUP validation framework
- Fetch your GraphQL data automagically - Building a movie app with Hasura & gqless
- confuser/graphql-constraint-directive - Validate GraphQL fields
- gqless - GraphQL queries without typing
- CSS-Framework Lighthouse Scores - A performance comparison of css approaches