JSter #148: Libraries, tools, and more
It’s time for another JSter link dump. I’m doing these monthly now as I’m too busy with work for time being.
- prismake/typegql - Create GraphQL schema with TypeScript classes
- graphql-compose - A library for generating GraphQL schemas
- Muuri - Responsive, sortable, filterable and draggable grid layouts
- jaydenseric/next-graphql-react - Next.js config and App decorators for graphql-react, enabling server side rendered GraphQL queries
- harp.gl - 3d web map rendering engine
- Vincit/objection.js - An SQL-friendly ORM for Node.js
- lukeed/mri - Quickly scan for CLI flags and arguments
- lukeed/kleur - The fastest Node.js library for formatting terminal text with ANSI colors~!
- TypesceneBatteryChargingCar - Typescene is a robust front end framework made with TypeScript: strongly typed, no dependencies, no nonsense
- Styletron - Styletron is an universal toolkit for component-oriented styling
- treat - Themeable, statically extracted CSS‑in‑JS with near‑zero runtime
- Regarding CSS’s Global Scope
- In Defense of Utility-First CSS
- voidcosmos/npkill - List any node_modules directories in your system, as well as the space they take up. You can then select which ones you want to erase to free up space
- eslint-config-es - A strict ESLint configuration for ES2015+ and TypeScript
- akx/npm-dep - Generate dependency graphs of npm packages
- nodejs/citgm - citgm is a simple tool for pulling down an arbitrary module from npm and testing it using a specific version of the node runtime
- nanoprobe - A CLI to help better understand the massive amount of information that surrounds Node.js versions.
- ericclemmons/node-recorder - Simple recording & replaying of HTTP requests for predictable development & testing
- Schniz/fnm - Fast and simple Node.js version manager, built in native ReasonML
- Kickball/awesome-selfhosted - Awesome self-hosted services and tools
- How to delete ALL node_modules folders on your machine and free up HD space!
- Black box API testing with server logs
- Using a headless browser to capture page screenshots