JSter #142: Libraries and more
It’s time for a JSter post again! If you live in Vienna area, you could join me at Tech Movie Night!
- lukeed/semiver - A tiny (153B) utility to compare semver strings.
- enquirer - Stylish, intuitive and user-friendly prompts.
- automerge - A JSON-like data structure (a CRDT) that can be modified concurrently by different users, and merged again automatically.
- sveltejs/gl - WebGL bindings for Svelte
- staltz/use-profunctor-state - React Hook for state management with profunctor lenses
- Angular 8 - Smaller bundles, CLI APIs, and alignment with the ecosystem
- eslint-plugin-async-protect - ESLint rules to help with async functions
- dependency-cruiser - Validate and visualize dependencies. With your rules.
- How to validate your GraphQL queries with ESLint
- Build and Deploy Realtime Svelte 3 Apps Using GraphQL
- Why People Like GraphQL
- Webpack UI Interview with Even Stensberg
- ReasonML Interview with Gabriel Rubens
- React Native Future: Interview With Software Engineer at Facebook
- Handlebars template injection and RCE in a Shopify app - Update Handlebars if you are using it!