JSter #140: Libraries and more
React Finland 2019 is over and I gathered the blog coverage, videos and photos into a single post for you. The conference was an overall success and it will take a while to digest all the learnings. We gathered the conference videos into a playlist you could check out. Now it’s time to take a little break from conferences and focus on other things. :)
- VideoContext - An experimental video composition and rendering library for the browser.
- Turf.js - Advanced geospatial analysis for browsers and Node.js
- infusion/Complex.js/ - A complex number library
- Building a modern carousel with CSS scroll snap, smooth scrolling, and pinch-zoom
- How to use SVG as a Placeholder, and Other Image Loading Techniques
- Why you should use CSS env() – LogRocket
- stacktracey - Parses call stacks. Reads sources. Clean & filtered output. Sourcemaps. Node & browsers.
- Bogdan-Lyashenko/codecrumbs - Learn, design or document codebase by putting breadcrumbs in source code
- simonw/datasette - A tool for exploring and publishing data
- ericclemmons/back-to-the-fixture - Simple recording & replaying of HTTP requests for predictable development & testing.