JSter #123: Frameworks and more
As usual, time for a new JSter. There’s a new version of TypeScript available. I’ve been playing with the language lately and now it feels like I should have picked it up earlier. Better late than never I suppose.
- egoist/saber - A minimalistic framework for building static website using Vue.js
- Introducing Dojo 2.0!
- funkia/list - An immutable list with unmatched performance and a comprehensive functional API.
- Composable, Immutable property access with Lenses in Typescript
- Sunil created the exact same app in React and Vue. Here are the differences.
- ds300/patch-package - Fix broken node modules with no fuss
- Strapi - API creation made simple, secure and fast.
- rvpanoz/luna - Modern UI for npm