JSter #121: Libraries, articles, utilities, tools
It’s that time of the month again. npm almost had a disaster in their hands as a worm got through to the registry through a popular package. Enabling two-factor authentication for npm is recommended.
- Fluture - FantasyLand compliant (monadic) alternative to Promises.
- A Bloatless Web - How to deal with browser bloat? Are there better ways? Spoiler: yes there are.
- streamich/jsx-plus-plus - What if JSX could be made better?
- lukeed/dynamic-import-ponyfill - Ponyfill
import()in the browser.
- ry/deno - A secure TypeScript runtime on V8.
- pnpm version 2 is out! - pnpm, a npm client alternative, has reached a new major version. It maintains each package version only once on your computer making it both fast and space conserving.
- Vue Design System - Design systems for Vue.js.
- JSUI - A graphical application for visualizing your project and maintaining it.