JSter #120: Libraries, articles, the usual
It has been another busy two weeks. We announced GraphQL Finland 2018 workshops recently and we have a steady set of speakers. The conference is shaping up nicely.
- callbag - A standard for JS callbacks that enables lightweight observables and iterables.
- Uppy File Uploader
- vincentriemer/assign.macro - A babel-macro to transpile
Object.assign-style expressions to direct assignments for maximum performance.
- ml5js - Friendly Machine Learning for the Web.
- REST vs. GraphQL: A Critical Review
- The Node.js Ecosystem Is Chaotic and Insecure
- Why you should use GraphQL instead of a JSON DSL
- Node.js can HTTP/2 push!
- Backend-in-the-frontend: a pattern for cleaner code
- How to escape async/await hell
- Progressive Web Apps - The Why and How - Interview with Maciej Caputa
- Proppy - Functional props composition for components - Interview with Fahad Ibnay Heylaal
- accessibilityjs - Client side accessibility error scanner.