JSter #116: Libraries and more
React Finland 2018 is a wrap! The event was a great success and it’s likely we’ll organize it again next year as the feedback was positive.
- pshihn/rough - Create graphics with a hand-drawn, sketchy, appearance.
- Quiq/check-some - Component to help with form validation in React.
- getify/CAF - Cancelable Async Functions.
- Docusaurus - Easy to Maintain Open Source Documentation Websites.
- graphile/postgraphile - A GraphQL API created by reflection over a PostgreSQL schema.
- bradleyboy/tuql - Automatically create a GraphQL server from a sqlite database.
- Tailwind CSS - A Utility-First CSS Framework for Rapid UI Development.
- 🚀Give Parcel a Try, You May Like It 🚀
- JamieMason/syncpack - Manage multiple package.json files in Lerna Monorepos.
- twbs/bootlint - HTML linter for Bootstrap projects.
- BundlePhobia - Find the cost of adding a npm package to your bundle.