It's sometimes almost amazing to see how fast front-end development moves forward. As I was getting angsty on the subject, I wrote a post about it. In the end it just means we have to be more focused and try to filter out the essential trends.
My book about Webpack and React reached a significant milestone with its 1.8 version. There's new, Leanpub exclusive content. As usual, a large amount of improvements were made.
- Belle - Configurable React Components with great UX
- Alloy Editor - A modern WYSIWYG editor built on top of CKEDITOR
- Hail, Babel! The Transpiling Overlord
- The @font-face dilemma
- Why will Angular 2 rock?
- Mobile Application UI: 6 Definitive Trends in 2015
- Flash-Free Clipboard for the Web
- 10 Steps for Ramping into Ember.js Quickly
- Learn ECMAScript6 by doing it
- Node v4.0.0 (Stable)
- ESLint v1.4.0
- ShaderFrog - Easy WebGL shaders on the web
- documentationjs - A documentation system so good, you'll actually write documentation