Two minutes to JS.
- axios - Promise based http client modeled after AngularJS $http. Works both client and serverside.
- Steady.js - Just say no to jank on scroll.
- JointJS - Not what you think. JointJS actually provides means to build graphs and jointed shiz.
- ng-admin: Add an AngularJS admin GUI to any RESTful API - How come I never thought to implement something like this?
- KaTeX – The fastest math typesetting library for the web - Yup, perfect for math freaks.
- paypal/accessible-html5-video-player - It must be accessible because PayPal says so.
- angular-data - Finally Angular gets some backbone.
- ComcastifyJS by theonion - If you think the images load too fast, try this.
- Chartist - Responsive charts for everyone and their granny.
- WinJS - Enjoy the Metro experience now on more platforms!
- way.js - Quick and simple two-way bindings. Because they are so cool anyway.
- ECMAScript 6 modules: the final syntax - Better learn this and transpile it to production.
- The Future of AngularJS - Yes, there's a future. It's not all React folks.
- CSS vs. JS Animation: Which is Faster?
- petehunt/webpack-howto - Get started with webpack and understand why it's the way of the future to package your web apps.
- Zero Viscosity: D3.js Step by Step - D3 can seem complex on the first sight. Going through this guide will help you get started.
- Using D3 and SVG Filters to Create a Fog of War Effect - WarCraft anyone?
- Node.js Production Practices - So you got your Node app to production. What next?
- npm 2.0.0 - The biggest and most beautiful Node package manager reached 2.0.0. What that means for you?
- Runtime.JS - Operating system kernel in JS. Why? Because.
- Node-RED - Wire internet of things using Node and nodes. Yeah, this thing comes with a node editor. Pun intended.
- BootSwatchr.com - Generate themes for Bootstrap without tears.
- inikulin/ineed - Web scraping and HTML preprocessing the easy way. Personally I use just request, async and cheerio but maybe that's just me.
- vthibault/roBrowser - A browser thinger for a game known as Ragnarok Online. Vikings?!?