- HTML9 Responsive Boilerstrap JS - Do I need to say more?
- annyang! - Speech recognition for your site!
- OJ - Build websites with objects. Weird but strangely working idea.
- json.human.js - JSON formatting for human beings, not just programmers.
- Fabric.js 1.3 - Fabric.js reached version 1.3. See change log for details.
- steganography.js - Hide data into images on your site. For whatever good that might do...
- browser-specific-css - Write CSS aimed for specific browser, device or operating system.
- choc - Step through code in a visual manner. Perfect for education.
- favico.js - Finally a way to do cool stuff with favicons!
- Flat UI - It doesn't get flatter than this.
- tabler - Build dynamic tables on client side. JSter entry
- TogetherJS - Allow collaboration on your site.
- CLNDR - Calendar plugin for jQuery with some class. JSter entry
- Semantic UI - Humanize your semantics.
- FastActive - Make websites and web apps feel as responsive as native apps on touch devices.
- ZorroJS - Combine transparency of PNGs with size of JPGs.
- Ractive.js Expressions and the New Wave of Reactive Programming
- Internationalization API tips and tricks
- Implementing Native Drag and Drop
- Five Helpful Tips When Using RequireJS
- More maintainable Gruntfiles
- Taming Big Data - Interview with Udi Falkson of iknow.io
- You’re Optimizing The Wrong Things
- Analysis of generators and other async patterns in node
- ES6 on Node.js
- What is the MEAN stack?
- Backbone Is Not Enough
- Learn AngularJS With These 5 Practical Examples
- D3 on AngularJS
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Use AngularJS
- Template engine chooser
- A Collection of Page Transitions
- Dungeons & Developers
- ECMAScript 5 compatibility table - There's one for ES6 too. Truly a lifesaver.
- BrowserSwarm - Testing automation.
- SMACSS - Also known as "Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS"
- FireShell - Fiercely quick front-end boilerplate and workflows.
- Google Web Designer - Bring ideas (or ads) to life across screens.
- Errormator - Track errors and performance issues in your app.
- node-modules - Yet another search engine for Node.js modules.
- Codewars - Katas, lots of them.
- Code Avengers - Courses, challenges and the shiz.
- HERE API - Alternative to Google Maps.
- TheCodePlayer - Video style walkthroughs showing how to create something from scratch.
- Tessel - It's available now.
- sthlmjs meetup slides - A different kind of WebGL presentation.
- Pacman in CSS - Omnomnom.
- Just a reflektor, source
- Tearable cloth in asm.js
- World in 1k
- Projekktor - Audio synced slides.