Two weeks have gone again. I released a new major version of my table component for React. The tree API has solidified and there are also a few goodies in store.
webpack has been accepted as a part of the Open Collective. This means it's possible for individuals and companies to support the project now. You can read more about the scheme at the related blog post.
webpack 2 documentation effort is going to the right direction as well and the documentation MVP is nearing completion.
- iconate.js - Transform your icons with trendy animations
- bredele/vomit - Disgustingly powerful and easy library for building user interfaces
- bcherny/json-schema-to-typescript - Compile JSON Schema to TypeScript
- SphinxJS - A very light JS library which could encode a string to an image, or decode an image to a string
- laurisvan/request-promise-lite - Lightweight, promiseful http/https request client
- dva - React and Redux based, lightweight and elm-style framework
- Adonis - MVC Framework for NodeJs to write webapps with less code
- What, Exactly, Makes Something A Progressive Web App?
- googlechrome/lighthouse - Auditing and performance metrics for Progressive Web Apps
- PM2 v2 - Supervisor for Node.js
- Introducing NodeJS-Dashboard
- csstree - Fast detailed CSS parser with syntax validation
- BDSM - Badass Server Mocks
- Introducing kyt - Web application configuration toolkit by New York Times
- danvk/source-map-explorer - Analyze and debug space usage through source maps
- SpinThatShit - A set of SCSS mixins for single element loaders and spinners