It takes two to JS.
- AngularJS: AngularJS 1.3.0 – superluminal-nudge
- verb - A CAD library for the web. NURBS and all that fun.
- Pegasus - Pegasus loads your data in parallel with your other scripts.
- 10 Top Mistakes Angular.js Developers Make
- From Backbone To React: Our Experience Scaling a Web Application
- AngularJS vs. Backbone.js vs. Ember.js
- Apple's Biggest Announcement Yet Isn't About Phones Or Watches
- From AngularJS to React: The Isomorphic Way
- ReactJS For Stupid People - Of course that does not include you.
- Sustainability vs Speed - Good Reddit discussion on the topic.
- docs.gl - OpenGL API documentation.
- Six reasons to define constructors with only one argument - It just makes a lot of sense in JS.
- 5 Guidelines For Avoiding Scope Soup in Angular
- react-hot-loader - JSX live reload for React fans out there.
- JSON Viewer - You can also convert your JSON to enterprise friendly XML using this tool!
- JsonML (JSON Markup Language) - If you took HTML and replaced it with something nicer, you would end up with JsonML.
- Polyfills as a service
- 108 byte CSS Layout Debugger
- twbs/bootlint - Lint your Bootstrap.
- 5 of the Best Chrome Apps Available Today for Web Developers