Time for the second JSter blast of October. We've got some nice resources coming right up! There's even a headless Halloween surprise in store.
- ChocolateChip-UI - Native look on mobile for web apps. JSter entry
- React v0.5 - JSter entry
- oboe.js - Parse JSON objects before response completes JSter entry
- regenerator - ES6 generators for ES5. JSter entry
- password-score - Password scoring library. Article. JSter entry
- Offline - Alert your users of lost connection. JSter entry
- fullPage.js - Create beautiful fullscreen scrolling websites. JSter entry
- Riot.js - MVC framework, in 1k! According to the author it is "The fastest, smallest and most powerful way to build large scale web applications". JSter entry
- Challenging CSS Best Practices
- You're Missing the Point of Promises
- Building a 3D MMO Using WebSockets
- Well Rounded: Compound Shapes in CSS
- 5 Cool New Features in AngularJS 1.2
- A Lower Technology Style of Angular for the Enterprise
- What you need to know about Angular SEO
- Things That Suck in AngularJS
- Start Bootstrap - Free HTML Starter Templates for Bootstrap
- Annotated ECMAScript 5.1
- DocHub - Web development documentation in one place
- Dash - Learn to make awesome websites
- CSSDB - A curated collection of great CSS, SASS, LESS and Stylus libraries
- CSS cubic-bezier builder
- Fiddle Salad - Yup, a competitor to jsfiddle, jsbin and co.
- GLSL Sandbox
- Kick.js shader editor
- browser-sync - Successor of LiveReload is here? See also related article.
- TrifleJS - Headless IE! Happy Halloween.
- Retire.js - Scan your Node.js app to find known vulnerabilities.
- Animated Checkboxes and Radio Buttons with SVG
- Museum of Mario
- Wolfensteiny - You can achieve a lot in 251 bytes.
- Canvas Cycling - Golden oldie.
- Cartman in CSS - Kick ass.
Speed dating is awful. 7 minutes isn't long enough to explain closures to someone.