JSter #11 is here. Yes, it's the dark and cold season of the year (except for those down under). And JS peeps still keep rocking. This time we'll have an extra batch of demos.
- Foundation 5 - The most(?) advanced responsive front-end framework in the world.
- jbone - Replacement jQuery for Backbone (2.5k)
- Sheetsee.js - Google Spreadsheet as a backend. Reminds me of the MS Access days.
- Flylabel.js - Placeholders don't have to be boring.
- Validate.js- A framework agnostic way to validate the structure of your objects.
- cheet.js - Easy easter eggs for your site.
- Resumable.js - Resumable.js provides multiple simultaneous, stable and resumable uploads via the HTML5 File API
- The Pond - Building a Multi-Platform HTML5 Game
- Front-End Web Dev Jokes
- WebGL With Three.js: Textures & Particles
- Introducing Node.js Tools for Visual Studio
- Walmart Node.js Memory Leak
- How Node.js Has Revolutionised The Mail Online
- AngularJS: Learning the First Steps to Build a Music Discovery App
- Remastered Animation in AngularJS 1.2
- Task Automation with NPM Run - You don't need Grunt always!
- Handling 500+ lines of Gruntfile.js
- 60fps Scrolling Using pointer-events: none
- npmjs.eu - European NPM mirror to rescue when the original one goes down.
- huxley - Catch visual regressions in web apps.
- The Hobbit - a Journey Through Middle-Earth
- Tiny Excel in less than 30 lines
- Super Simple Game Engine
- Observable Objects and Arrays with jQuery