JSter #10 has arrived and is again packed with content. Remember, if you happen to come by some cool stuff you wish to share, you can always poke us at Twitter.
- AngularJS 1.2.0 - The long awaited release is here. JSter entry
- progressbar.js - Who wouldn't need a progress bar every once in a while? JSter entry
- Dart 1.0: A Stable SDK for Structured Web Apps - Dart 1.0 is here! JSter entry
- dogescript in the WOWser - CoffeeScript has been challenged.
- Javelin - A large, bloated library with an unintuitive, verbose syntax and very few features by Facebook. JSter entry
- Which CSS Measurements to Use When
- How and Why Building a 3D Soft Engine? Well, It's Simply... - Learn to understand 3D by starting from the basics.
- Video Tutorial: AngularJS Fundamentals in 60-ish Minutes
- Make Your Own AngularJS, Par 1: Scopes and Digest - Implementing some of the core concepts yourself will give you insight on how they work actually.
- Optimizing AngularJS: 1200ms to 35ms
- Little-known Directives of Angular.js
- Promises in AngularJS, Explained as a Cartoon
- Tinted Images with Multiple Backgrounds
- Fast Image Filters with WebGL
- String Interpolation Method for underscore.js
- Live Editing WebGL Shaders with Firefox Developer Tools
- Popular Coding Conventions on GitHub - How conventional are you?
- Project Shapeshifter - 3D modeling in your browser.
- Rotate the World - D3 is so great.
- Filling text with CSS