As hinted in the previous entry I have been working on a book. I have some good news. The Webpack/React book has an official site now. You can find the content there in case you are curious about the topic.
- Polymer 1.0 - Web Components. Now.
- Ractive.js - Reactive templating
- jQuery.my - Easy two way bindings for jQuery
- Elemental UI - Promising UI library for React
- React DnD 1.0 - Drag and Drop. Not Dungeons and Dragons.
- Why React Native is Different
- 10 Top Mistakes AngularJS Developers Make
- Paranoid coding
- API Design &: The Bind Operator
- Handling Complex State with Baobab
- An Introduction To Graphical Effects in CSS
- Building an Open Source React Component
- An Introduction to the Futuristic New Router in AngularJS
- GraphQL Introduction
- Immutability in React
- The React.js Way: Flux Architecture with Immutable.js
- Best Practices for Building Large React.js Applications
- Rendering React Components on the Server
- ES6 In Depth: Generators
- ES6 In Depth: Iterators and the for-of loop
- component playground - Render React components with editable source and live preview
- Visual Studio Code - Visual Studio goes full hipster!
- Wallaby - Commercial, intelligent test runner that runs your tests continuously