I came to a little realization with my SurviveJS effort a while ago. I actually had two books in one! As a result I extracted a book out of the first one. See SurviveJS - Webpack v1.0.0. You can purchase it through Leanpub although there's a free online edition as well.
I still have to restructure the React book so that it doesn't have Webpack bits anymore. The idea is that once I complete this work, those who have bought the current book by then, will receive both. I feel this is the fairest way to deal with it.
- faker.js - Generate massive amounts of fake data in the browser and Node.js
- Luminous - Simple, standalone lightbox
- PureState - The stupidest state management library that works
- Introducing Feathers 2.0
- A WebAssembly Milestone - Experimental Support in Multiple Browsers
- Using Lodash as a Collection of Micro-Libraries
- Metaballs and Marching Squares
- Why Ramda?