I managed to reach 1.0 with my table component, Reactabular. The development will go on, but from now I can focus more on other things like writing.
You might notice there are more links than usual. There is simply more content to tweet these days. I might have to go to a weekly schedule with this mailing list but we'll see.
- Bricks.js - A blazing fast masonry layout generator for fixed width elements
- most.js 1.0 - Ultra-high performance reactive programming
- Episode 7 - Sequence async side-effects with ES6 generators and easily test them.
- Three.js Tutorial for Beginners
- Stupidly smart components in Choo
- How to Build and Publish ES6 Modules Today, with Babel and Rollup
- Building Angular 2 applications with Immutable.js and Redux
- Web Font preloading for HTML5 games
- Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming - Interview with Brian Lonsdorf
- redux-saga - Saga Middleware for Redux to Handle Side Effects - Interview with Yassine Elouafi
- WhitestormJS 1.0 - Easier Three.js.
- Pundle - Peaceful Bundles (pundles!) for everyone
- ChromeLens - Chrome DevTools extension to develop for the visually impaired
- Mocha 3.0.0 - The popular test framework has received nice updates
- Formula - CSS calculator for bulletproof form and button styles that always line up