As SurviveJS has begun to gain some steam behind it I've set up a blog and a mailing list for it. Now the focus is on bumping up the quality of the current Webpack and React related book and going for a bigger release. So if you are interested in these topics, consider signing up.
- Toolbar.js - A jQuery plugin that creates tooltip style toolbars
- Dynamics.js - Create physics-based animations
- Boron - Nice looking modals for React
- rtfeldman/seamless-immutable - Immutable, backwards compatible data structures for normal Arrays and Objects
- Introducing Incremental DOM - Google's turn to push the web forward.
- React Lessons - Interactive React lessons
- Crafting a 3D React Carousel
- ES6 In Depth: Collections
- ES6 In Depth: Symbols
- Setting Up a Simple Isomorphic React app
- ericdouglas/ES6-Learning - If you need to a list of ES6 resources to go through look no further
- For the Badge - If you need a badge, might as well pick one from here
- The Difference Between Throttling and Debouncing
- bling dot js - I.e. how to get most of the power of jQuery without jQuery
- haydenbleasel/favicons - Favicon generator for Node.js
- symdiff - symdiff helps you to figure out which style definitions to remove from your project
- facebook/graphql - Time to go RESTless?
- flyjs/fly - New generation build system. Think it as a Koa version of Gulp.