- Hexagon.js - A modular, themeable collection of components for modern browsers.
- Bliss.js - Light utility library for common tasks.
- hg_sdf - A glsl library for building signed distance functions
- Angular 1.5
- React Komik - Create comics with React.
- Hunting a Ghost - How to find a memory leak in Node.js.
- Foundation 6: an advanced template review
- Compiling to WebAssembly: It’s Happening!
- Codemod - Refactoring Code Programmatically - Interview with Ramana Venkata - Codemods provide an easier way to make big changes across codebases.
- WhiteStormJS - Three.js Based Game Engine - Interview with Alexander Buzin
- Angular 2 for React developers
- Mercateo/component-check - A quick introduction to explore how components can be created in several frameworks.
- documentationjs - Documentation generator.
- amireh/happypack - Speed-up for Webpack.
- xto6 - ES5 code to eS6