This was the first year for us with "Monthly JSter". It's more like biweekly JSter now as that makes more sense for both me and you. Perhaps a weekly schedule would be even nicer? Less content, more often. This is definitely something I need to consider. Also if you have any specific ideas, feel free to contact me directly and I'll see what we can do.
- Koa - Next Generation Web Framework for Node.js - Note that Koa depends on generators so you will need to use Node 0.11 (dev version).
- Jasmine 2.0 - The popular testing framework reached 2.0!
- JSIco - a Tilebased HTML5 Canvas Engine
- The Annotator - This library lets you annotate pretty much anything on your site. It uses AnnotateIt as a backend.
- Sortable - Nice little sorting library. Look ma, no jQuery!
- The Power and Limitations of Partials
- Monolithic Node.js - Even if you don't use Node.js, you should read this long article. It's a very refreshing take on web architectures and helps you understand why monolithic architectures should become a thing of the past.
- The Tech Stack Behind Keen IO's Analytics Backend Service
- What is the DOM?
- AngularJS for Mobile - Slides.
- Unit and End to End Testing in AngularJS
- How to Unit Test Controllers in AngularJS Without Setting Your Hair on Fire
- Staggering Animations in AngularJS
- Rapid AngularJS Prototyping Without Real Backend
- Ways to Remove Those Pesky console.log Statements
- Myth - CSS the way it was imagined.