JSter #12 has arrived. Some things of note happened earlier this month. Ember 1.2.0 came available. Also Zepto reached 1.1. The new version includes support for IE11 and performance improvements. In addition PayPal announced something interesting Node.js related and overall the community just kept on churning out cool stuff.
- Ember 1.2.0 and 1.3 Beta
- voix.js - Add voice commands to your sites, apps or games
- Zepto 1.1
- Move.js - Simple CSS3 animations
- URI.js - Library for working with URLs.
- Monster Madness - Creating Games on the Web with Emscripten
- Stop Being Cute and Clever
- Exploring Canvas Drawing Techniques
- Learn to Develop Static Site Generators
- Node.js async in practice: When to use what?
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Use AngularJS
- Contrasting Backbone and Angular
- Don't Fear Directives in Angular.js
- 15 Tricks to Master Chrome Developer Tools Console
- Callable Entities in ECMAScript 6 - Slides
- Practicing Safe Script - Slides
- Fun with Native Arrays
- Twitter + GeoJSON + d3.js + Rob Ford = Fun with Data Visualizations
- Build a Before/After Widget Using CSS and JS
- Node.app - Node.js for iOS
- DOM Monster - Analyze DOM performance using this bookmarklet.
- SculptGL - Sculpting app in WebGL
- Minicraft - Minecraft clone in 252 bytes
- MiniCodeEditor - Online HTML/CSS/JS editor in 161+ bytes
Don't call us, we'll call you - said by Hollywood casting directors and asynchronous Node operations.