The JS people have been busy as ever it seems. Time to go through some highlights of the month.
Psst. If you happen to come by some awesome content and would like us to feature it, poke @jsterlibs at Twitter.
- Ember 1.0 - The long awaited Ember 1.0 is here! And just in time for Monthly JSter. JSter entry
- Bootstrap 3 - Another long awaited release. Now with mobile first approach.
- Yeoman 1.0 - The Kraken is out! More generators than the doctor prescribed.
- polyfill - Polyfill combinator that selectively polyfills what the browser needs.
- URI.js - Mutate URIs easily.
- intention.js - Light weight way to dynamically restructure HTML in a responsive manner.
- Verbal Expressions
- Fine Uploader 3.8 - Now with S3 uploads. JSter entry
- NProgress.js - A monoscopic progress bar. JSter entry
- Parsley.js - Powerful form validation. JSter entry
- Brick - UI Components for Modern Web Apps. JSter entry
- The "Other" Interface: Atomic Design With Sass
- Advanced SCSS
- Toward Modern Web Apps with ECMAScript 6
- Introducing FuzzDB
- Organizing frontend code of a single page app
- Why Does Angular.js Rock?
- Learn AngularJS this Weekend
- Backbone.js Tips And Patterns
- How to Do a Procedural City in 100 Lines
- Using WebGL to Add 3D Effects to Your Website
- Zero to Sixty in One Second
- AngularJS-Learning - The largest(?) collection of Angular related resources.
- Stop writing Regular Expressions. Express them with Verbal Expressions
- easings.net - If you animate, you will love this
- Code Combat - If you want to learn by martial arts, this might be a better choice.
- Ember Cookbook 1.0
- Emmet LiveStyle - Bidirectional editing for Chrome, Safari and Sublime Text. It will change your life. At least a little bit.
- jQuery Boilerplate - So that developing jQuery plugins is less tedious.
- MEAN stack Boilerplate - Starting point for some MEAN work.
- ZeroDarkMatrix Theme for Chrome - Chrome Inspector looks good in black, doesn't it?
- Tridiv - Web based editor for creating 3D shapes in CSS. Demo
The only color Chuck Norris uses in his CSS declarations? #bada55