Things are progressing quite well with my SurviveJS effort. I was invited to arrange a React workshop. As a result I created a set of slides. There are ten themes and each contains exercises at the end. So if you want to pick up basic understanding of React and the surrounding ecosystem, this could be a good chance to achieve that.
I also published SurviveJS - Webpack v1.1.0. As usual, there are minor tweaks, but also major improvements. There's more content now and I migrated to a smarter way to configure Webpack. It takes some pain out of the process and makes it easier to maintain complex configurations.
- Announcing Vue.js 2.0
- Angular 2 Release Candidate
- Chart.js 2.0
- Umbrella JS - Tiny library for DOM manipulation, events and AJAX
- SurviveJS - Kotatsu interview - Less boilerplate
- SurviveJS - Hashnode interview - A community of coders
- SurviveJS - FRZR interview - Learn about a light view library