As webpack 2 is getting closer, I've been pushing my webpack book forward. I revamped it completely and published SurviveJS - Webpack v1.5.0. There's still work to do till I can get a paper version out, but this was a nice step towards that goal.
- eldh/fimp - Functional bindings for Immutable.js
- rellax - Light parallax scrolling.
- Bits - The front-end component library for 24 ways.
- WoofJS - Scratch inspired library for making games.
- Angular 4 beta 1
- Vuetify.js - Vue.js 2 component framework.
- Nuxt.js - A minimalistic framework for server-rendered Vue.js applications.
- Polymer 2.0 is on the way!