Interesting times. The webpack book has reached a release candidate version you can study online. Almost 70,000 words and over 30 chapters later, we are nearly there. I have a date in mind for the final release and to support it, I will have a tour in Europe around April. Countries include Finland, Norway, Germany, Czech, and Slovakia. I might see some of you there.
- Marko 4.0 - Marko by eBay is a fast UI library designed server side rendering in mind. It's up to 5-50 times faster than other alternatives. It's not a direct replacement to React and such but still worth a look.
- ConvNetJS - Train Deep Learning models in your browser.
- hyperHTML - What happens when you build a UI library on top of ES6 templates? hyperHTML happens.
- Optimising the front end for the browser - The need for speed.
- Experience Virtual Reality on the web with Chrome - Virtual Reality is becoming a reality (pun intended) in browsers.
- How linting and ESLint improve code quality
- How to create strongly-typed npm packages
- 10 React mini-patterns
- Code Quality Interview with João Caxaria - What makes code good?
- hyperapp Interview with Jorge Bucaran - Learn more about this light UI library inspired by Elm.
- SpeedTracker - Monitor the performance of your site. What you don't measure you can't fix.
- cs01/gdbgui/ - A browser-based user interface for gdb.
- Path Graph - Visualizations for ray tracing algorithms.