A new version of the SurviveJS webpack book has arrived. The book is getting quite massive (around 330 pages), but the end result might be worth all the effort.
- skatejs - Write functional and performance web components.
- iType.js - Simple typing animation.
- selfrefactor/rambda - Faster alternative to Ramda in just 7kB.
- ide/mux - A simple and convenient function that resolves promises in data structures like arrays, objects, Maps, and Sets.
- pcbje/ggraph - Graph visualization of big messy data.
- junctions.js - Simpler routing.
- MobX 3 - Reactive state management.
- WebGL 2 lands in Firefox
- You may not need to thunk
- How to get a performance boost using WebAssembly
- How to Test Promises with Mocha
- Acceptance testing with CodeceptJS
- Using Immutable Caching To Speed Up The Web
- Server-side Rendering Shootout with Marko, Preact, Rax, React and Vue